We welcome enquiries from anyone interested in working for the school. Please email email@example.com.
Parent Support Advisor
Start Date: Monday 13th January 2020 (subject to statutory checks and references)
Salary: Scale 6 (Scale point 18 – 20 £27,369 – £28,356) (salary will be pro rata term time)
Contract type: Term time only 5 days per week. Part time will be considered.
Contract term: Fixed term for 1 year
We are looking for a committed individual who is able to:
- Support and develop a range of services to our most vulnerable children.
- Promote children’s learning up to age 11, by engaging parents through home visits and encouraging parental partnership.
- Support the growth of parents’ knowledge and skills about their children’s development.
- Lead on parent engagement activities within the school.
- Support preventative and early intervention activities in school in partnership with other agencies.
- Coordinate and monitor preventative work and outcomes.
- Undertake the role of lead person co-ordinating communication between partner agencies.
You will already possess:
- Minimum Degree level qualification or equivalent in a related area, e.g. Education, Social Care, Psychology
- An understanding of the needs of children and their families.
- Experience in supporting children and families within the field of education or social services
- Skills in working with pupils with a range of different abilities and needs – SEN, LAC, Pupil Premium, EAL & G&T
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of engaging constructively with a range of people with different social and cultural backgrounds. · Experience of working effectively within a team
- Experience of Educational settings, social care or a background in psychology.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on 6th December 2019
Shortlisting: 9th December 2019
Interview date: 13th December 2019
The application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from the links below
Please email Ms Chamberlain at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.