Gates open at 8:30am and pupils are invited in to class to begin their learning straight away. This is known as our ‘Soft Start’. The gates are closed promptly at 8.45am. At the end of the day, gates are locked at 3:20pm.
- Morning Nursery – 8:30am – 11:30am
Afternoon Nursery – 12pm – 3:00pm Full day sessions ending at 3pm are also available.
- Reception 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Y1, Y2, Y3 – 8:30am – 3:00pm
- Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6 – 8.30am – 3:10pm
11:30am – 12:30pm (EYFS and Reception)
11:45am – 12:45pm (KS1)
12:00pm – 1:00pm (KS2)
- Reception – Thursday
- Year 1 – Wednesday and Friday
- Year 2 – Wednesday and Thursday
- Year 3 – Monday and Friday
- Year 4 – Tuesday and Thursday
- Year 5 – Monday and Thursday
- Year 6 – Friday
All children must wear school uniform. We believe a shared identity helps children to work together for common goals.
Items of jewellery such as rings, necklaces and bracelets are not to be worn to school. Jewellery worn for religious reasons may be permitted if agreed by the Headteacher. If your child has pierced ears, please use small, smooth stud earrings. We require this in the interests of your child’s safety. Nail varnish is not permitted.
School uniform can be purchased from Kevin’s School Wear, 17 The Broadway, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9PH Tel(020) 8578 1210