New Entitlement to 30 Hours Free Childcare at Woodlands Academy
From September 2017, Woodlands Academy are delighted to offer 30 hours free childcare for eligible parents. In addition to the 15 hours Nursery provision for all children, working parents will be able to get an additional 15 hours free childcare, bringing the total number of hours to 30 a week for children aged 3 and 4 years.
- Both parents are in work
- Single/sole parent is in work
- Be employed or self-employed
- Each parent earns less than 100,000.00 per year
- One parent works and one is on specific disability or caring benefits
- Parent/s work/s for at least 16 hours or on zero hour contract/s
A joint online application system will provide simple and straightforward access to register on the scheme. Checking of eligibility will be undertaken by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
For more information please go to; www.childcarechoices.gov.uk